Thursday, January 31, 2008

helpp!!

urrgghhhhh!!!!! what was wrong with my mind when i agreed to my teacher's request of being a student journalist for the chinese newspaper!!!!!!! ohhh godd... seriously.

i didn't see that the requirements was to write a 1000 word essay abt yr sch and in chinese! damn! i never ever ever wrote past 200 words for chinese before... i admit, i like to write chinese compo but 1000 words? u've got to be kidding me. my brain cells are gonna die, my mind is going blank, lack of sleep.... all disaster with 1000 words... the worst part comes here....

it was stated clearly that the deadline to hand in was the 6th of feb, and i thought that i had the wkends to do it... however... teacher approached me today saying that the deadline is TOMORROW!!!! how the heck am i supposed to complete it?? is he CRAzYY??

and plus today i hv piano, h/w and geography lecture as well as class chinese new year deco... couldn't he have such basic courtesy as to tell me a few days back?


i'm totally speechless but one thing's clear :: "I'M SO NOT GONNA HAND IN THAT ESSAY TOMORROW!!"

well i'd like to end with two words... THIS SUCKS. D=

stressed, half dead and frowning,
cArMeN

No comments: