Monday, May 12, 2008

designing for class tee...

well today i was "entrusted" with the task of designing the class t-shirt...

i came up with a couple of designs, after searching for inspirations on the internet, mainly on websites like photobucket, deviantart and well, using yahoo! as well.... darn... who knew it could be so hard. hahax... but designing's my passion, i didn't really mind....
came up with few designs, but couldn't decide which... so i'll do a ask around in class tmr....

got back my results... they were devastating....

here's how:
Physics: 52
Chem: 70
Bio: 65
A maths: 50
E maths: 62

Maybe not devastating to some peeps... but devastating for me...
lucky my parents are not the type who go all over about grades. They dun really pressure me so i'm really lucky... ya??

well enjoying my new HANNAH MONTANA CD>>>
=)
cheers everyone, and keep those fingers crossed when getting yr results back
carmen

No comments: