Wednesday, September 10, 2008

the list goes on...



Hey y'all,

firstly... PLEASE VOTE THE JONAS BROTHERS TO COME TO SINGAPORE!!!

secondly... thanks cheng hui for holding the horses for UNC and debate.

thirdly... I'm gonna edit the picture in my blogskin a little bit... see if you can spot the difference.

fourthly... buy the Jonas Brother's newest album "A Little Bit Longer". It'll surely touch your heart.

fifth of all... Buy Demi Lovato CD "Don't Forget" on sept 23 when it is released, or preorder it now!!

Last but not least... visit my myspace page:: www.myspace.com/carmenfjw
visit the UNC blog:: www.unc-cchy.blogspot.com
Kira Plastinina's web:: www.kiraplastinina.us

and the list goes on...
I'm trying to write my own song here... so maybe you'll see it up some time!

XOXO
carmen =)

No comments: