Saturday, August 2, 2008

thoughts...

Heya...
I'm so excited
to set up my new club together with my friend cheng hui... really...! This year I really did accomplish alot of things, in my debating and also in other aspects, except my studies, which is not really my top priority right now.

I think that studying is important, but I've found that throughout my journey in achieving good grades, I've lost some part of my life, my personality, my likes, my time in the process. Teenage years should be spent on trying to find your true self. And that's what I'm doing right now. and pushing studies back. To me, It's the right thing to do.

Remember guys and gals...never lose who you are, no matter what you do. Cheers...!
XOXO
carmen=)


P.S:: I got my own copy of breakout... miley rocks!!

No comments: